Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Just came from a toy & DVD run....

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes, thanks....
    I'll take a look and see waht you picked.

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW, just heard back from the dude that had the Material Force figures, and he is all sold out. He said if he gets anymore, that he will let me know before he posts the sale list to the Yahoo group.

    Bummer [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep, you can have 'em.
    although, one fig is a mix of a CORPS fig and some Mortal Kombat dude...
    guy with mirrored shades...
    I did the mirror on him.

    as for how much, I paid dick-all for most of them...
    maybe a trade of some kind...?

    also, I know it's kinda hard to tell, but would the accessories shown with 'em be okay?

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I can't really tell what accessories they come with, but that's no big deal. A couple of them I wasn't sure who they were, but think they look pretty cool, so the shades dude must have been one of them. lol

    A trade sounds good. Lets work something out tomorrow though. I am beat, and want to get a couple Brak episodes in before I crash. So I am out for the night.

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, new set. Horror show and Stormavik were not made before. They are members of the Oktober Guard team, that were in the early issues of the comic.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that would be why I don't remember him... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All these figures that come in the 3 packs are supposed to be versions lifted straight from the comic. And, as I am sure you know, each pack comes with a reprint of an original issue they were in.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew the comic came with 'em, but I didn't read a whole lot of the comics, so I'm kinda lost when it comes to the characters.

    I was doing some IDing on yojoe.com today, and found a pile of figs from 91 that I want...
    all that Ninja Force stuff?
    I have aboot 50% and I want it all.
    as it stands, incl Snake-Eyes, I have around 12 Ninjas right now.
    I need 1,000,000.

    how else can I take over the world?

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    lol, do you have that new ninja set that's out? Looks pretty cool.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •